I see people around me getting COVID fatigue and then cases COVID go up. But that is not me. I am doing everything I can to keep myself and those around me safe at home, at work and everywhere in between. Here is my work checklist:
1. Wearing 2 masks at all times.
2. Wearing a face shield over masks when working on clients.
3. Sanitizing work space after every client with cleanser that kills 99.9% of all germs.
4. Running a fan for air circulation.
5. Taking everyone's temperature before they come in the shop.
6. Having one way walkways.
7. Limiting the number of clients in shop.
8. Lots of hand washing.
9. A new pair of disposable gloves with each client.
10. Making sure everyone who comes in has not traveled recently, not been around anyone with COVID, and has been wearing a mask when around others.
Its a little bit more work but totally worth it to be able to safely provide people with their self care through the services-threading, tinting, lash extensions, facials and microdermabrasion at my shop Alluring Face Pdx.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
Double-tap to edit.