The basic to-do's for healthy skin:
1. Washing your face every night thoroughly and applying a moisturizer that's right for your skin .
2. Drink at least 8, 8oz of water, more if you workout or are out in the sun.
3. Broad spectrum sunscreen 30 spf with ingredients zinc oxide and titanium dioxide ( without nano's), applied evenly, everyday to any exposed skin, even on cloudy days and when riding in a car or being in a building with windows.
4. Keeping your phone and sunglasses sanitized.
5. Facials at least once a month with a licensed esthetician.
6. Regular exercise.
7. Eating fresh fruits and vegetables everyday.
8. Washing your pillow case every 2 weeks.
9. Keeping make-up brushes and other make-tools clean.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.