A well groomed eyebrow can make you look more polished and put together. It can enhance the eyes and helps frame the face. Evidence of the power of a well groomed eyebrow is in almost every magazine and television show. Messy and unruly eyebrows or over done eyebrows are a distraction from a person's face. With threading (and tinting) you can get a clean , natural looking or shaped brow in a short amount of time that enhances your overall appearance.
Threading is also great anywhere on the face. Remove unwanted facial hair quickly and with little redness . The face is the most delicate skin on the whole body and most prone to scarring. With waxing you risk scarring your face every time but with threading you never do. Most common, besides the eyebrows, to get threaded is above the lip and sides.
1. NOT GOING TO A PROFESSIONAL. #1 ! They can figure out whats best for you.
2. Trying to make your eyebrows match. They are sisters (or brothers) not twins.
3. Overplucking. Thick is in!
4. Waxing . It is very hard on the skin around your eyes.
5. Using a eyebrow pencil that is too dark for your coloring. Again, go to a professional! They can tint your eyebrows a color that is best for you.
6. Trying to shape your brows against your natural shape. Not everyone is meant to have a high arch.
1. MYTH; Threading is done with dental floss.
FACT: Threading is done with a gentle, cotton like thread.
2. M:Threading can only remove hair that is grown out a quarter inch or more.
F: Unlike waxing, threading can get hairs that are barely above the surface, even vellus hair (''peach fuzz'')
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.